Friday 2 August 2024

New Sessions for 2024

I've been working on my upcoming ChiRunning® Sessions and Classes.  

1. Learn the basics of ChiRunning® at one session. Once you've had time to practice it for a few weeks then ....

2. it's time to 'Add-to your toolkit of technique' in a second session.  Click here for details. 

The evening classes (block of 4 weeks) are back too with 4 consecutive weeks learning the basics Starting Wednesday 11th Sept. 

Click here for 2024 dates and times.  

Any queries you have it's best if you email me on effortlessrunning@gmail.com

Please note, if you call me and want me to return your call please leave a brief message and I'll get back to you.   

I hope to have the pleasure of sharing the ChiRunning® technique with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment