Saturday 7 May 2011

How can this chi running technique help you?


I used to walk for exercise but found no great benefit, I didn't lose weight and my calves were in agony. So I decided to start jogging. I lost weight and participated in half marathons. Finally I ran the New York marathon and what an amazing experience it was!


Unfortunately with all my training in the run up to the marathon I started to experience injury issues which meant the marathon was harder to do and afterwards I had to stop and recover.


In 2008 I was introduced to Danny Dreyers chi running technique and couldn't believe the difference it made. I could run further with little or no effort and injuries became a thing of the past. It transformed my running and now that I'm a Certified Chi Instructor, I've perfected the the walking technique and absolutely love walking, pain free and I'm losing weight.


This technique will transform your running or walking from difficult to effortless. It's holistic approach means once you use this technique, your walking and running days will become more pleasurable.


And remember there is no age limit, you can be young or old, beginner or advanced. I've been teaching 60, 70 and 80 year olds the walking technique and getting a great response. I'm teaching children and adults the running form and the transformation is immediate!


So this form of running and walking is for everyone and by the way its fun and effortless!


For more information or for upcoming workshops contact Certified Chi Running & Walking Instructor, Ruth at effortlessrunning@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment